Capital One is a financial organization which is giving loans, banking and credit card services to its valued customers. In getting my offer from Capital One aspirants need to provide the sixteen digits reservation number with six digits access code. You can get both of these number printed on the bottom side of the promotional letter. If you do not have an access code or reservation number then you can apply for the Capital One Credit Card offer by pre-qualification selection through which you will be given some questions related to your economic history.
Entire Instructions To Apply For The Capital One Credit Card:
- At the initial stage, you are supposed to insert the given URL of the website in the search tab of internet web browser.
- Link to the website is mentioned getmyoffer.capitalone.com
- After inserting the website link then you need to hit the icon of “Ok” to get an access to the homepage.
- You have to type the sixteen digits reservation number which is located on the bottom side of your mail.
- In the next blank, you have to enter the six digits access code from your mail.
- After that, you are required to give the personal details including your name. Email id, address, and phone number. Follow the on-screen instructions and enter the required details.
- Now you are requested to check on the button which is labeled as “Submit”.
What Can I Do If I Don’t Receive The Offer Letter?
You need to go to the homepage of the offer link then click the icon of “I did not receive a mail offer”. You have to check on the pre-qualified option. When you check this then you will get a form to fill your personal information. After giving the information you need to hit the option of “See card offers”. You will get a number of cards and you need to select one that is according to your requirement.